Sunday, April 22, 2012

#113/366--Naturistic

...yes, naturistic...
...but it's Earth Day...
...and it's a gorgeous day...
...and I'm feeling a little...
...naturistic...
...in accord with nature...
...wishing I had a hammock to go with my really good book...
...and I could lay under this tree...
...looking up at that crystal blue sky...
...and watch these little bits from afar...
...and ponder their busy spirits...
...little ants...why be so busy...
 ...on such a beautiful day?
...get yourselves some hammocks...
 ...and come be at one with me...
...no need to be in such a hurry, bustling about, 
...angry that someone (my son) kicked the top off your home...
...you can build it back tomorrow...
...when it's Monday, a new week...
...and I'll be stuck indoors...
...pondering the cure for ant infestation...
...once again, out of accord with nature...



No comments:

Post a Comment