Sunday, October 27, 2013

#300/365--Ladder

There are still
...quite a few tasks...
that need to be done
on my home
...since the fire incident...

Cleaning out my
...five-foot gutter...
is one of those
...tasks...

I can only assume
...that it is clogged...
by fire debris
since
...there are no trees around...
...and it's only been clogged...
since the fire

I
...figured...
that I could do this
...on my own...
so
I set up my ladder
...and realized...
that
it's not
...really...
tall enough
and
neither
am
I.

So
I
...proceeded...
to
Home Depot
to see about
some sort of
...device...
that might help me
get this
...task...
done

but

...to no avail...

either
they don't make a tool
...for that purpose...
or
my Home Depot
does not
carry it.

I will have to call someone
to come clean out
my
...five foot gutter...

a task
that will take
probably
10-15 minutes

...hopefully...
they don't charge
...much...
...for that... 

#wishingforknightwithladder


1 comment:

  1. Five foot gutter... hahaha. Hope you get it figured out. :(

    ReplyDelete