Saturday, September 20, 2014

#261/365--For the Love

It was an exhausting day
...early to school...
meetings all day
meetings all afternoon
...late getting home...
But my boy
...waited for me...
and we went to get something to eat
but
not before
my Indian neighbor
...whom I have never spoken to...
had an entire 20 minute conversation with me
...without taking a breath...
...of which I did not understand...
except for the part
...where...
...she explained to me about...
yoga breathing exercises
that help with
...bladder control...
and
how
to
squeeze
my
bottom
and
my
..."you-know..."
(as she motions to my...
..."you-know...")

all because they had my
...recycling bin...
by mistake


...won't you please...
...won't you please...
please won't you be
...my neighbor...

No comments:

Post a Comment