Wednesday, April 1, 2015

#91/365--April Fools' Day

I'm a stickler for
...jokes...
...puns...
...tricks...

and today

I got
"pranked"
...if you will...

One of my darlings
covered the sensor
on my mouse
so that when I went over
...to my computer...
to take attendance
the cursor
...wouldn't move...
and
I began frantically
pushing and pulling
and
checking
cords to be sure they
...were connected... 

then
when I attempted
to move the mouse again
...I noticed...
orange sticking out
so
I turned it over
...and found...
 ...when I asked who did that...
this child looks at me
and raises his fist
...in triumph...
and says
"For the WIN!!!"

...the kiddos were laughing like crazy...
...little did they know...
I had something up my sleeve
...as well...
I told them
I knew they had worked hard
on STAAR
and so
I brought them a special treat
I said
"I made you homemade brownies..."
You can imagine the cheers
until
I began passing them out

I made

...Brown E's...
home-made
...as in...
I made them
...at home...
and
the kids
LOVED
them!

So much so
that
...they kept them out...
on their desks
...what's that saying...
"He who laughs last
laughs best..."

At recess,
this little boy
...in my rotations...
says to me,
"Ms. F, why are you so cool?"
Hey man.
It's just the way God made me

I love my job.

Oh, P.S.
I didn't just leave them hanging
with
"fake brownies"

I gave them
cookies
...because...

They are "Smart Cookies"

No comments:

Post a Comment