Monday, July 13, 2015

#194/365--Potatoes

Today was
National French Fry Day

...and also...
I had a
...bunch...
of
potatoes
that needed to get
...used...

so

I thought I
...would try...
to make
homemade
French Fries

but

I've told you before
that
you shouldn't let me
...in the kitchen...
if I have any
...notions...
about
preparing a meal

I'll keep this
...short and sweet...
and
let you know that
nothing
...out of the ordinary...
happened
I cut myself
(it was much worse
when the blood was gushing)
and
I burned myself
and
I prepared a meal
that included 
limp
oil-soaked
half-done
half burned
overly salted
French Fries

(in which
a microwave,
the oven,
and
a frying pan were all
...used...)

...and...
BBQ chicken
...and...
a can of baked beans
(which was the highlight
of the meal)

I used to know how to cook
...before Pinterest...

No comments:

Post a Comment