Sunday, June 3, 2012

#155/366--Cooking Lessons

We are missing Lauren.  She is the third piece to our 3 piece puzzle.
Michael and I have been walking around, dazed, wondering what to do.
Of course, we'd be doing the same thing if she were here.
Just add her voice to the ongoing quote, 
"I'm bored."

So to pass the time, 
...summertime...
we've been reading,
xboxing,
gaming,
napping,
movie-ing,
etc.

Today, I told Michael that 
since we had a big lunch
he could make himself a quick dinner.
(now add cooking to above summer list)
He chose Ramen.
Easy enough.
Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic...
...i've been rather lax on that lately...
But, cooking rule #10
"Don't put plastic on a hot burner."
Mikey learned that lesson today.
yep.

To help him get over his, now, fear of cooking,
I let him bake some cookies on his own.
This, turned out for the best.
And this,
I took a pic of...

:)
good.summer.fun

1 comment: