Sunday, June 10, 2012

#161/366--Imprint

...a night of tattoos...
First, me...
I chose a bible verse that is dear to my heart...
...and that I hope to be true to my life...
...to say that it hurt...
...would be a severe understatement...
...I did what I could to distract myself...
...end result...

Next up, was my friend, Tara...
((that's our tat guy, Rey))
...end result... 
((Tara's dad got a tat next but I didn't get a pic of his))
And last, Liz's tattoo...
This is on her right side...
...end result... 
...Good times, good friends, good memories...


2 comments:

  1. OUCH. ouch ouch ouch. lovely, but OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! :) And let me know if you'd like a pic of my Dad's crazy tattoo. Really - he chooses the oddest things to get PERMANENTLY placed on his person. Sigh. But I do love that man.

    ReplyDelete