Saturday, August 25, 2012

#238/366--Ready or Not

My disarray of curriculum 
and 
where I will be mapping out 
my first week
as a 2nd grade teacher...
...my living room floor...


My classroom, right before I left today...
still missing some items...
...that I had to buy today...
...and lesson plans
that I have been working on
since this summer...

I am both excited and anxious
about this new adventure.
There are volumes of 
curriculum information
...and...
picking through it all
in order to plan my lessons
has not been 
the most fun thing ever.

But seeing all my
old friends
at "Meet the Teacher"
the other night
made my heart full.

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine. I will be thinking about you and praying for you indeed. You will be awesome! And, they always said that someone had to die to get a second grade job. Maybe you will never want to leave...

    ReplyDelete