Tuesday, November 6, 2012

#311/366--Thankful, Day 6

...yes. I know...
...you should be thankful...
...all year long...
 
...but honestly...
...are you?
 
...Sometimes, it's nice...
...to focus on your blessings...
...and count them...
 
...especially the little things...
 
...more importantly...
...the things that seem little...
 
...but really aren't...
 
...If you are like me...
...you get bogged down by life...
MOST OF THE TIME
...so I am spending this month...
...counting my blessings...
 
...A few things today...
First...
...the sunrise...
...on my way...
...into school...
 
...these two heathens...
 
...and...
...a conversation...
...I had...
...with...
...a 7-year-old...
...who is in my class...
...and was also in my kindergarten class...
...two years ago...
 
Cutie-pie:  Ms. Franco, you say hi to all the kids from our kindergarten class, don't you?
Me:  You bet I do!
Cutie-pie:  You remember us all? I remember (he lists names of kids who have moved)
Me: I remember.  I could never forget!  You guys were my favorite Kindergarten class ever.
Cutie-pie:  I won't ever forget either.  I really enjoyed Kindergarten.
 
Seriously.  He enjoyed Kindergarten. Dude. Me too. My heart just overflows.
I love.love.love. my job.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment