Saturday, December 29, 2012

#364/366--Two

...my babies...
(last night of our Arkansas family time--
--spent at UrbanAir trampoline park)


...round one...
...of...
...my restored things...

...and...
...a little irony...

...this is what's left...
...in my home...
...after the restoration company...
...took all they could take...
...to "restore"...

But, you see, here is how I see things.

...Christmas was restored to me on Christmas morning...
...around 2 a.m....
It's meaning will be forever changed in our lives.
A time when friends, neighbors,
and people you don't even know
come together
and give out of the overflow
of their hearts
...A time when miracles still happen...

The restoration company
did not need to take my tree.
It's beauty can never be taken from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment