Saturday, May 25, 2013

#145/365--Five Month-i-versary

It has been 5 months
since
...the fire...

...nearly half a year...
--that we have been--
...displaced...
(left: 12/25;  right: 5/25)
(reminder:  my home is the corner lot--we were extremely blessed)
--although--
each time
...I see it...
...it brings me to tears...


As you can see, they have begun
--demolition--
Here are a few more pics...

(infamous dumpster)


...this one shows how...
eerily close
the fire was
...to my bedroom...
(I dare not look at
 the destruction
...from behind the homes...
...for that would show me...
...how close it was to Michael's room...)

...this pic shows...
--that my roof--
has been compromised

--slow but steady process/progress--

Insurance has decided to
end our lease
at the apartment
as of
7/31.
(they foresee no need for an extension)

So, my friends,
the end is
--in sight--

Thank you
...for your continued prayers...
throughout
this journey.

The Lord is Sovereign.
The Lord does Provide.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Progress! What a long road it has been. xo

    ReplyDelete