Friday, May 31, 2013

#150/365--Successful

After teaching...
...5 years in PreK...
and
...12 years in Kindergarten...
...I was moved to...
second grade
this year
and
it
was
very
much
like.a.first.year
all-over-again
...but...
I made it.
Very successfully, I might add.
...and...
...I learned a lot....


1) Second graders are very literal.

2) They are also still cute.

3) And, they are also both dependent on you
...and yet, conveniently independent...

4) Second graders sing lots of Taylor Swift
...and...
...Call me Maybe...

5) There are a lot of ROCK STAR teachers at my school.
One of them teaches right thru the accordion wall.

6) Pinterest is my friend.
So is teacherspayteachers

...but really...
teaching
is
teaching.
...I learned that...
I am flexible.
I am an amazing teacher of any grade.
Teaching truly is in my blood.
I love what I do!
Happy Summer!

1 comment: