Saturday, June 15, 2013

#164/365--FlabberGASted

...Wednesday...
...midnight...
I began
having severe pain
in
my lower right
abdomen.

The pain came and went.  When it was present, it was severe.  I could not move.  All I could do was grit my teeth and breathe slowly.  I googled a bunch of different things, trying to diagnose myself.  Probably something one should never do.  Finally, morning came and I was able to text some friends for their opinions.  The general consensus was that I needed to be, at the very least, seen by a doctor.  So, I went in.

After some very basic tests,
I was sent to
an imaging facility
where I had to drink
...something...
...and then...
have a 
CT
done
with contrast
which
ended up
showing
how very healthy
my insides are

(besides a very normal kidney stone...in the left kidney...which I am quite used to)

My doctor said 
she wanted me
to try some OTC
meds for
...gas...
GAS??? 
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
That's my diagnosis
after my 500$ copay/deductible??
I think I know gas...
...but...
...I'll try whatever...
...see future posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment