Friday, September 6, 2013

#249/365--My Comedic Life

Got this in the mail today...


A) I haven't been building anything

B) I'm not the one who only painted 1/3 of the exterior of my home

C) I'm also not the one who mislaid the shingles

D) I didn't ask for a fire on Christmas Morning

E) I'm not purposefully having water damage,
 for you see, 
I could use the extra money 
for pedicures
 and new clothing 
and a cute hair style.

F) It wasn't my dumpster parked out front for 5 months.

G) That wasn't my construction mess out there in the driveway...

H) Is there anyone out there 'cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe....

I) Is there a "God's Purpose for Dummies" book
...because I don't think...
...I'm getting it...


2 comments:

  1. hang in there. what a rough year :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That you can maintain your sense of humor speaks volumes about you. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete