Friday, June 6, 2014

#156/365--Life

You know things are busy
...with me...
when
I go for
...an entire week...
without posting
...my...
pic of the day
 
Life has just
...gotten in the way...
 
everyday
so
much
busier
than
the day
...before...
 
...and...
when I get
some down time
...I pretty much...
veg out
 
So much
goings on
...in my life...
it's hard to keep up
 
two busy teens
changing grade levels
(oh, did I mention that?)
teaching summer school
among other
...personal issues...
(that I won't bore you with)
 
....but....
 
Life goes on.
...at least I had pics to post...
 
...and for today...
a page from
a book I just finished
...it won't mean anything to you...
...unless you've read the book...
but
it struck me
and so
became
my pic of the day
 
...life...
"How will I ever get out of
this labyrinth?"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment