Tuesday, June 10, 2014

#157/365--New to Me

...About a month or so ago...
Lauren was in a wreck
...totaling her vehicle...
so
We went to find
a new one.

The nice salesman
...that was helping us...
made a list of
...Lauren's preferences...
...reliable, 2dr or 4 dr...
open to colors
...but...
no "whid" colors
(referring to "wild"--as in: hot pink, poop green, burnt orange)
price range
automatic preferred
but will try "manuel"
no more than 80-90000 miles

We got a giggle out of
the "shorthand"
or
...misspelled words...
--especially--
"whid"
and
"manuel"

The gentleman brought us
...some vehicles to test drive...
and
...long story short...
I found a car
...for myself...
that just happens to be
....manual....
as in

manual locks
manual windows
manual transmission

and
Lauren and I
...got a giggle...
out of all the
manual-ness
especially when
I decided
that my new car
should be named
"Manuel" 

No comments:

Post a Comment