Thursday, November 19, 2015

#323/365--Thankfulness, Day 19

Grateful.

Seems an odd word
to be thankful for.

I'm thankful
that I'm grateful
or
I'm thankful
that I have something/one
to be grateful for
or
gratefulness
...in general?

No matter.
I'm grateful
for these two

...my ElectronicBoy...
who joined his first
...high school club...
today
which reminds me
...yet again...
that
he's growing into
such an
independent
responsible
young man

and also
,,,my LollipopGirl...
who makes me understand
what a blessing it is
to see
the fruit
of
all these years
of
parenting
and
although
I've been
...melancholy...
about her being away
it is also nice
to see her
blossom
into
this
beautiful
adult.

That makes
thinking about
...my ElectronicBoy...
leaving home
in a few years
...a little easier...

Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment