Wednesday, March 15, 2017

One/Three Sixty Five

Hello
to all of you
who
read
look
laugh
cry
smirk
frown at
and
follow
...my blog...

Life, you know?
It just comes at you
...full force...
It causes you to be
...consumed...
overwhelmed
distraught
worried
distracted
critical
frustrated
...busy...

I started
my blog
back in
January 2010

This will be
my 7th year
to take
one picture
each day

Over the past year,
...however...
I've struggled
to keep up with
posting
daily

I've been thinking
about how
I could approach
...blogging...
differently
more effectively
therapeutically
constructively
inspirationally

The road
my life
has taken
thus far
has
allowed me to
travel
and
journey
through many
"forks"
decisions
judgments
trials

...and also...

has brought me
nearer
further
...ebbing and flowing...
in my
trust
and
belief
...of the Lord...

One morning
during
my quiet time
as I wrestled with
that
ebbing/flowing
nearness/distance
silence
of my
relationship
with
Christ
...I felt Him nudging me
with these words...

...One Day at a Time...

I breathed it in
I thought about it
rolled it around
...in my thoughts...

I began to realize
(although I have known this to be true)
that
my worries
doubts
fears
frustrations
and
busy-ness
stem from my
...inability...
to take things
one
day
at a
time

Throughout
2017

I
will try to
take life
...one day at a time...

Day 1
I resolve to be
healthier


No comments:

Post a Comment