Tuesday, January 1, 2019

#365/365--Another Year in the Books

I have been doing
this
Photo-a-Day Blog
for
...9 years...

It used to be
fun
to keep up with
finding
my picture of the day
posting it
blogging about it
or
letting the picture speak for itself
but
...like all good things...
this, too, must find its end

I think
the time has come
for me
to lay it to rest
(at least in the format of
"a pic a day")

2019
has other things in store for me
...although...
I'm not quite sure yet
what those
"things"
are

I may try to blog
occasionally
since
writing
is something
I truly find enjoyment in

If you have consistently
kept up with
my
ranting
raving
repetitive
raucous
ramblings
about
my
kids
pets
friends
family
clouds
sunrise
sunset
life

then
I want to thank you for hanging in there
and encouraging
the writer in me
to keep it up

If you've ever thought about
journaling
be it in
written form
or
photographic form
I highly recommend doing it
...you will not regret it...


it is
...at times...
difficult
but
always
cathartic

and
leaves you feeling
thankful
gratified
accomplished

...in addition...
you've documented your life
in some way

Looking back
over the last 9 years
of
my photoblog
I see

hard times
good times
laughter
tears
memories
change
growth
love

Happy New Year, Everyone!

May you all be blessed
with
good health
prosperity
and
lots of laughter

May you be surrounded by
family
friends
and
make many memories!

***You can find the links to
past posts
to the right of this post
(Blog Archives)
and also
by
scrolling down to the bottom
and clicking one of the two links
under
"My Older Stuff"

No comments:

Post a Comment