Friday, May 25, 2012

#145/355--Several Things

First of all...gifts...
 from darling Kindergarten children and their parents...

((think they know me just a little bit??))

Second...it was the last day of school...so...
goodbye to the old...
...hello to the new...

Also, today was my 6th grader's last day in elementary school.
I no longer have a child...
I have two adolescents.
YIKES!
This is Michael at his awards breakfast...

...so as you can see...
...it has been an emotional roller coaster of a day for me...

...that is why tonight...
I had to get a little crazy
and rap a little 
Beastie
Boys
Karaoke
...with my homegirl, Jen...
...and tomorrow...
I will be
a Second grade teacher,
shutting down her
Kindergarten classroom...
and
...a Parent of a Junior High kiddo
and a High schooler...
...who is about to have her permit...
.goodnight.





1 comment:

  1. So much. Almost too much. That last picture though... oh my! I SO need a video! Looks like you were totally killing it! ;)

    ReplyDelete