Monday, July 8, 2013

#189/365--More on Headaches

...I wish...
there was
a
...remote control...
that came with
life.
I would
...hit...
pause
...right about now...

I
...just can't...
seem
to
catch
...up...


...our new mattressess...
arrived today
amidst
the
...headaches...
-- both physical --
...and...
metaphorical.

I received word today
that
the latest
problems
with my townhouse

...the mold...
in the garage
from the moisture
next door

...probably...
won't be
...covered...
by insurance
because
i
don't have
"mold"
insurance.


--- and ---

I have
a "leak"
and
water damage
coming from

...my dishwasher...

The wood flooring
in the dining area
became warped
when water 
started coming up
through the flooring
last week

-- a day --

after
my furniture was delivered
and we began to
get moved back in.

Unfortunately,
the plumbers
that came out
found 
that
this 

"newfound destruction"

was not a direct result of
the fire
...and...
I
have had
to make
a
new
claim.

I.wish.for.
...metaphorical...
...Excedrin...

No comments:

Post a Comment