Saturday, July 27, 2013

#208/365--What You May Not Know

...a few posts ago...
I took pics
of the house
"move-in"
ready

...but...
by that
I didn't actually mean
...completed...

I'm still living out of two houses
but
we are gradually
whittling down
the
"to-do" list

moving stuff back to the house
cleaning
unpacking
breaking down boxes
packing away trash
more cleaning
more boxes
more trash
more items to donate
(oh...and finish painting)

I
neglected
to
share
the following
pics

...my restoration company...
came in
and
cut out
...all the mold places...
(garage)


 ...MasterBedroomCloset...

...MasterBathroom...

 ...and...
in doing so
they had to move
a few things
out of
the way
...things...
I had already
worked my way through
and
packed away

(you know the items
I'm talking about...
...baby clothes...
...stuff from my childhood...
...photographs...
...other random items that I don't need
but
want to keep)
...and...so...
I kind of
have to wait
for them
to patch it
back up
before
I can finish


...I spent the evening tonight...
working through
...all of this mess...

doing more
unpacking
cleaning
putting away
sorting
breaking down boxes
etc., etc., etc.

It has been
a headache.
I am super
thankful
that my mom
has been here
helping me.
And my kids.
I couldn't have done it by myself.

172 boxes at one house
...needing unpacked...
not to mention
another
50 (or so) boxes
at the other house
...needing to be moved...

And at times,
I have gotten
quite overwhelmed
...by it all...

Sometimes
I'm smart
and I just walk
...away...

Sometimes
I
breakdown

Sometimes
I
...pray...

On a positive note...
I have gotten the opportunity
to
clean out
clear out
purge
donate
reorganize
shift
resettle

...and by the time school starts...
I think
we
may
just be
...ready...

1 comment: