Saturday, December 31, 2016

#365/366--2

Two days left
in this
crazy
year

We decided to
be
loco
and
get tattoos









My BFF, Sarah
and
I
both got arrows
signifying
that
sometimes
life drags you down
but
we
keep moving forward
and
looking up
and
hanging in there
with each other

I mean
because
...hey...
we
...single moms...
have to
stick together 



Mom,
Lauren,
and
I
got matching
Cross tats
because
a) we love Jesus and what He has done for us
and
b) that's been passed down between our
...generations...


I know
different people
have
different
thoughts
beliefs
opinions
views
and
perspectives
about
tattoos

Me?

I've chosen to
have
my body
tattooed
with
pictures and words
that are
...significant...
to me

My tats
help me
tell my story
and
exert a bit of
...control...
over
" things "
when
everything else
feels
...uncontrollable...

and

I'm
excited to share
the newest
additions
to
my collection

and

I'm proud to
share
stories
memories
tattoos
with
these peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment