Monday, February 18, 2013

#49/365--Unexpected Visitor


....for the record...
...the student asked...
...and I didn't really give an answer...
...I was not really wanting to give an answer...

...It was sort of the moment...
...when you hope the student gets distracted...
...so you don't have to say no...

...normally it wouldnt be a big deal...
...but I just haven't been in the mood...
...to entertain...
...too much going on...
...too much to get done...
...no time in the curriculum...

...and I wasn't sure...
...it was a for real pet...
...I wasn't asked by the parent...
...and kids...
...well, they just stretch the truth sometimes...

...but...
...there he was...
...I mean "she"...
....and she was mean...
...she hissed at me...

so she stayed hidden under her bedding all day
until it was time to go home.

...And then she left
the same way she came...


No comments:

Post a Comment