Friday, February 22, 2013

#53/365--More Cuteness and also Grossness

...my mom came to visit...
...she brought my sweet...
...Sandy-dog...
...we are missing this girl...
...so much!!

 I could have
just
...NOT...
posted the second part of this...
...but...
it's been driving me crazy...

Sunday, I got groceries...
...and...
...after unloading it all...
I couldn't find
the bologna
 ...that I purchased...

...anywhere...

I double checked the van
I looked in the refrigerator
...several times...
(because I know me...)
I looked in the pantry
I looked in the freezer
I double-checked
my receipt
then checked the van again....

...today...
...nearly a week later...
I found it.
It had fallen 
out of the sack...
...under our...
"baseball" chairs
...since the fire...
...you could call my van...
...a mobile storage unit...
I have everything in there...

...including...
...but not limited to...

...socks...
...books...
...videos...
...a fork...
...an enormous bag of...
...dog food...

which was what
we had gone outside to get
when we found
the bologna.

...but...
Who am I kidding?

My van
has always been
...a mobile storage unit...

No comments:

Post a Comment