Friday, August 23, 2013

#234/365--Meet the Plumber

It was
"Meet the Teacher Night"
at school.
Everything was in place


...there was a terrific turn out...
((looks like it will be
another fun year
in second grade!))

Then...
I came home to
water in my garage

...again...

I stood there for
...a few minutes...
assessing the situation.
I heard water dripping
so
I inquired
(yes, ever so calmly)
as to if
the children were showering.
Went upstairs to see
...the bathtub not draining...
so
I went to get Drano.

(I don't want to explain my thinking here..
.just go with me, ok??)

An hour after Drano
...and...
 texting
back -- and -- forth
with some friends

...and...

noticing my toilets weren't flushing

...and...

hearing what sounded like
-- rain --
in my walls
...and...
 water STILL in BOTH tubs
I was advised
to shut the water off
outside.
We ended up at a hotel.
...and today...
I'll meet 
the Plumber.



1 comment: