Sunday, February 8, 2015

#39/365--Wishes

Part of my
...last writing assignment...
was to
...gain sensory input...
slow down
experience what
...is happening...
around me
...take a...
"field trip"
...of sorts...

I went to
...a local park...
and
I sat

...on a rock...
by
...a pond...
and
...did nothing...
for a few minutes
...took in my surroundings...
and then
broke out the journal
and
...wrote...

...nothing that I will share here...
but
it felt good
to be out
on such a
beautiful
...albeit confused...
winter day
that
felt
...much like spring...

Writing is so
...therapeutic...

and then
...so is nature...
...puts things into perspective...
 ...alters your point of view...

I came home to
...these...
...growing in my yard...
not weeds
but
...wishes...
now scattered
by the wind
and
I am left with
...hope...







No comments:

Post a Comment