Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#41/365--Rough Morning

It was another
...rough morning...
in our home
with
...the missing of buses...
and
...the disruption of schedules...
and
...the frustration of mothers...
I must strain
to remember
what my mama always says

"...this, too, shall pass..."

I'm working toward
...not...
freaking out
losing my temper
lashing out
texting loudly
getting angry
at the shortcomings
...of my children...
they are
...afterall...
little humans
and
we all have our faults
and
perspectives
and
I'm working toward
...teaching these little humans...
consideration
responsibility
and
initiative
but
more than that
I want them to learn
...grace...
...mercy...
...kindness...
...humility...
...peace...
and
...love...
so
Lord,
please forgive me
for my
...grumbling...
today
and
may I
show
...my little humans...
grace
and
Thank you, Lord
for texts
such as these
and
may I always remember
that
truly
we are blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment