Saturday, February 28, 2015

#59/365--Cleaning, Real and Metaphorical

I started the day
...like this...
cleaning
bedrooms
and
bathrooms
moving furniture
...around...
looking for
...a change...
and
I knew that if I
...moved furniture...
I would be more likely
...to clean...

Turned out
like this

In between

moving furniture
and
washing sheets
and
vacuuming
and
cleaning bathrooms

I
...escaped the house for...
some
...metaphorical cleaning...
some
...me-time...
some
...silence...
away from

complaining kids
arguing teenagers
quibbling siblings

and found
...solace...
with my Starbucks
and
nature



...everyone around this house...
is a little
...stir-crazy...
from being
housebound
most of
this week
our temperamental state
parallels
...the weather...
...talk about moody...






No comments:

Post a Comment