Saturday, November 26, 2016

#331/366--Thankful, Day 26

Book


I could go
...cliche...
and say that
my
Bible
is
the book
I am most
thankful for

( and truly, it is...)

My favorite book
...ever...
is
Harry Potter
and
I could go
( and have gone )
on and on
about
how thankful
I am
for this series
  
I could also say
...as a Reading Teacher...
that
I'm thankful
for
...all books...
but
that, too, is cliche

I'm thankful for
my stack of
..."to read"...
books
both
virtual and physical


I'll go
even further
out of
the
proverbial box
and say
I am thankful for
this book
...because...
as it sits
on my bed
and
has been there for
3 months

it is a
reminder to me
that
I'm too busy
I need to slow down
catch up
on my reading

it's
my favorite thing
to do
and
for that
I am thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment