Tuesday, November 8, 2016

#312/366--Thankful, Day 7

Traditions

One thing
our little family
has done

...for Christmas...

...for several years...
...is...

The LollipopGirl
and
The BaseballBoy
have
written
their
...Christmas List...
as such:

A Want
A Need
Something to Wear
and
Something to Read
(and stockings)

It has helped
this single mama
cut down on spending
and also
I think
it has helped my kiddos
to keep
The Main Thing
the main thing
and not get too
...entitled...

and
I think
it has become
just as precious to them
as it has been
to me

I am thankful
for
traditions

they keep us
...grounded...
as a family

(for your "reading pleasure...")


(we had our tradition, but I posted about the fire)




2016 Lists

I'm sure
a lot
will change
in between
now
and
Christmas

but

for this tradition
I
am
...thankful...




No comments:

Post a Comment