Sunday, January 25, 2015

#25/365--Statement of Intent

Assignment #2
...my...
Statement of Intent
...what is my purpose for writing...
...why do I write...
"I hope
because of my writing
...people...
find the good in the journey
are encouraged in their faith
and feel
...connected..."

...and...
as you can see
part of my assignment
was to create
...a list...
of future
topics and titles

I am still
...fighting...
that internal voice
that keeps saying
"Who do you think you are, anyway?"
and
"Why do you think what you have to say
...matters to anyone...?"
but
in all honesty

I write
what I write
because

...well...

it's just the stuff
...that goes through my head...
and
if you relate
then
you relate
and
...that's good...
because
I wanna relate
...and...
see the good in the journey
...and...
be encouraged in my own faith
...and...
connect

1 comment: